Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What would Karaoke be without...

Actual singing?

So, for everyone's amusement, I recorded myself singing my own lyrics to "The Agent-Writer Confrontation." (Again, the original "The Confrontation" is from Les Miserables)

Note: Original Music by Claude-Michel Schonberg and Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer. New Lyrics by me.

For my "adapted" lyrics again, see my original post.

  • I had to do this acapella, as I don't have just the music.
  • Both vocals are me
  • I did mess up the counterpoint a little bit
    • (and also the key in some places.. I recorded it in bits and jacked that up).

Oh well. This is what happens when you go a little crazy.

Feel free to lambaste me. I just figured it was a good chance to mess around. You can cover your ears, but if you pressed "PLAY," it's your decision.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy it... :) Maybe I should create a little YouTube video with my son's action figures. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment